Global Clinical Research Organization
Title : Global Clinical Research Organization
- React Js
- Liferay DXP 7.0
- Kaleo Workflow
About our Customer:
Our client is among the top 10 world leaders in drug research and development and clinical trials. They have a global presence with more than 80 offices in 30 countries employing over 10000 employees.
Business Needs / Challenges:
- Our client was looking to provide a common intranet platform for employees to share knowledge about their work, company values, and culture.
- The aim was to minimize the gap between employees in different hierarchies.
- The client was looking for a solution that is easy to use for technical and non-technical users.
- Move away from traditional web and desktop-based solutions for multiple reasons. The client was looking to have professional technical support, a standard architectural stack, ease in customization and maintenance operations.
- Users can share multiple types of files within the portal without using external services.
- Need for faster performance while accessing the UI.
- The client was looking for an easy way to manage content on multiple sites without help from the development team.
- As it is a big portal so the client also wanted to do the auditing of the portal, to see the performance and activities of the portal users.
- Surekha Technologies' team had coordinated with the client's Business team to prepare a roadmap, budgetary and architectural proposal for a solution based on Liferay DXP.
- Created ReactJs portlets to give a faster performance in the application.
- Easy to use custom and configurable Site Templates to replicate for various departments, so that sites and content can be created without the help of the development team.
- We have a customized user dashboard for highlighting various activities related to the user and the department he is involved with.
- Roles and permissions are easily manageable.
- Hierarchical user authorization to manage their actions on intranet portal.
- Custom workflow for publishing and reviewing content.
- Elastic search functionality to search content in the portal with high performance.
- The auditing feature allows administrators to track and manage user activity within the platform to better understand their experiences.
- UI/UX design for intranet portal aligned to company's design guidelines.
- Front-end design in ReactJs.
- Easy content publishing and reviewing process.
- Configurable Liferay DXP themes.
- Custom and configurable site and page templates.
- SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language).
- Content Accessibility security.
- Dynamic content search.
- Dynamic workflow.
- User dashboard feature where users can see all the recent activities and sites which he/she can access.