Migration From Oracle Netsuite To Odoo For Who-Compliant Medical Device Company
Migration From Oracle NetSuite to Odoo for Who-Compliant Medical Device Company
About our Customer:
Our client is a WHO code-compliant manufacturer of hospital-grade breast pumps that deliver clinical performance with unmatched features, benefits, and cost-effectiveness. They sell a wide range of feeding pumps and related accessories that are made of BPA, phthalates, and lead-free materials.
Business Needs / Challenges:
- Usability issue with Oracle Netsuite.
- Cost overhead for adding any customization in NetSuite for any business flow.
- Need an online multi-channel help desk system to manage returns and replacements of sold devices for B2B and B2C customers. The customer's team heavily depended on calls/emails for customer support and spreadsheets for managing/tracking the returns and replacements.
- Online self-service availability for warranty registration.
Solution we provided:
- Odoo is set up on the Digital Ocean server with Live database replication and high-availability infrastructure.
- Migrated data from Oracle Netsuite to Odoo with minimum downtime.
- Set up the Odoo helpdesk module and customized it to allow helpdesk representatives and the warehouse team to link helpdesk tickets for original sale orders, delivery, returns, and tracking.
- Integrated Odoo with the Ship station to get the live quote for shipments for multi-size packages, get shipping labels for internal staff and end-customers, and live shipment tracking for deliveries and returns.
- Custom SLAs and system actions to assign tickets to support staff based on the hierarchy.
- Customized dashboard for data visualization/reporting for helpdesk tickets.
- Enabled online product warranty registration and claim with multi-step workflow implementation for approvals.
- Training the customer team to Odoo's standard functionalities for Sales, Purchase, Inventory and Helpdesk, and Accounting modules.
- Added customization on various Odoo modules to match the business flow.
- Custom email templates, invoice templates, quotation and sales order templates, etc.
- Integrated accounting
- 80% of the customer support requests are getting handled by the helpdesk and self-service portal. This helped them to reduce the cost of the support team to 60%.
- Overall operation team's efficiency increased by 40% as compared to the previous year.