A resource for all the changes we're making to support you during this challenging time.
Surekha Technologies is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our partners, employees and customers and playing a constructive role in supporting and implementing the guidelines prescribed by the local health officials and government leaders. Read about the latest decisions being made by the company and the actions being taken in preparation for COVID-19. We have made a number of changes during the pandemic to make sure we have minimal impact on our business.
Supporting Our Customers, Prospects, and Partners
- Continuity of Services :- As a responsible organization taking care of its employees and adhering to all safety measures prescribed by the local and national authorities, we have maintained continuity of our services to existing customers without any major disruptions.
- Virtual Work Environment :- We have shifted to 100% virtual work environment wherever possible and have stopped site visits by our staff for any customers. We hold virtual meetings and online calls for work thus eliminating any risk of contracting COVID19.
- Business As Usual :- As a responsible organization who values their workforce we have so far maintained 100% work efficiency and in some cases seen a positive trend of productivity because our workforce has been equipped to handle such a calamity much better than most organizations. You can trust us that we are and would be available for our customers as we have always been. It's Business As Usual for us.
Supporting Our Current & Potential Employees
- Following Government norms for on site workforce :- We had allowed 100% Work From Home for our employees as per local and national government regulations, but we are back to 30% workforce on site. All employees are screened for body temperature, required to sanitize their hands before entering the office building and even the office premises. They are required to wear masks and maintain social distance.
- Online Recruitment Process :- We are one of those rare companies which have grown despite the pandemic times and have shifted to online recruitment process majorly. Initial interviews are conducted via video conferencing tools and new members have joined the Surekha technologies family. Major formalities have been completed with the help of audio, video communication tools. New team members are requested to visit office only for final formalities
- Remote Onboarding :- The newer candidates have been given access to all the tools required for their onboarding and working remotely. Laptops, internet access, and other software like Skype, Zoom, Email and other CRM tools are configured and they have been remotely onboarded.
- Employee Travel Suspended :- None of our employees have traveled nationally or internationally and all the attendance to events have been cancelled for the year until further notice, reducing the chances of anyone getting affected. In the rare event somebody has to travel for emergencies, we have asked them to self quarantine for 14 days
- Availability of all productivity tools :- All the employees have been supplied with necessary tools to continue work with minimal impact to the overall operations. This should allow us to continue to deliver undisrupted 24/7 support to our customers and to remain fully focused on their most urgent needs. Our SOPs follow industry guidelines of making sure that the customer data privacy is maintained at the highest level even while our employees are working remotely.
- No Financial Pressure on Workforce :- There have been no pay cuts, no layoffs and on the contrary the employees were given advance salaries to mitigate any financial impact due to COVID19 scenario. Facilitated internet/mobile-data allowances to team members who needed additional internet usage/bandwidth for WFH.
This page is continuously updated as per local and national government directives related to the COVID19 situation. Stay Safe and for up-to-date information and guidance on COVID-19, please visit the WHO website.