Community Election Portal With Liferay
Title : community election portal with liferay
- Rest APIs
- Kaleo workflow
- Liferay Theme
- Elastic Search
- AWS S3
- Jenkins CI/CD
About our Customer:
Our client owns a religious community portal that was built by us. They have a global presence in 15+ countries with 5000+ community members.
Business Needs / Challenges:
- Required election portal for community members for board positions in a fairway. Needed functionality to schedule election start and the end times that can handle different time zones.
- User verification and multi-step approval process for voters and nominees for the election.
- Publish election results and analysis based on the user demographic and meta details.
Surekha Technologies has coordinated with the client to prepare a roadmap, budgetary and architectural proposal for a solution based on liferay.
- We provide User-Friendly UI/UX with the lexicon, clay, react components and implement admin user control to manage all the phases of the election process.
- Implement the functionality to allow the site member to fill the nomination form for respective position, voting, and result functionality with react portlets with custom theme for responsive UI.
- Liferay setup API rest builder for react portlets and OSGI module implementation for the Integration with custom workflow for the nominee registration approval process.
- Informed site members about the nomination and election with Liferay message bus.
- Created S3 buckets for document store, jenkins, docker and Kubernetes for the highly available and scalable platform.
- Implement a liferay service builder as business logic and persistent layer.
- Captcha verification, authentication, and role-based access control
- Online election functionality with multiple timezone support
- Highly available and scalable for high user volume.