OUR QA AND TESTING APPROACH
Quality assurance (QA) is any systematic process of determining whether a product or service meets specified requirements.
Define testing process, level of testing, roles, and responsibilities of every team member. For every test type defined in test plan (Example: unit, integration, system, regression, installation/uninstallation, usability, load, performance, and security testing) describe why it should be conducted along with details like when to start, test owner, responsibilities, testing approach and details of automation strategy and tool if applicable.
We follow a mix of both traditional and Agile projects. The way we go about this is: we handle releases in short sprints but within the sprints, we would still create a test plan, test scenarios but not test cases and report the defects as we would in the waterfall model. To track the progress we use a scrum board and for defects, we use the Bugzilla tool. Even though our sprints are short, we make sure that all reviews, reports and metrics happen on time. if it is an onsite-offshore model project, if the dev and QA sprints are separated and lag behind one another, etc.
A Visio presentation of all these activities including a number of testers and who will work on what activity is very helpful to quickly understand roles and responsibilities in the team.
At Surekha technologies, based on your requirement QA experts can craft your needs for Enterprise Development.
Choose Us for Best Software Testing Services
- Skilled Team
- We have testers with unmatched talents who are creative & bring innovation in your project. We care how to manage your time effectively and focus on what business stakeholders care about and forget the rest. Also, We have experienced and skilled QA programmers familiar with the latest testing approaches and automation tools for software testing services.
- Process familiarity and Mastery
- If you follow a process model at your workplace is the waterfall, onsite-offshore, Agile or anything to that effect, expect detailed Q&A about its implementation, success, metrics, best practices and challenges among other things.
- Best Tool Selection
- QA process tools such as HP ALM (Quality center), bug tracking software, Automation software are things that you should be proficient in, along with all your team members and project. So,choose the best tool for your testing projects.
- Efficient Communication
- We use the latest communication technologies in real-time manners so our clients can access us any time and from anywhere despite the time zone differences.