Enterprise Travel Portal With Liferay
Title : enterprise-travel-portal-with-liferay
- Liferay Theme
- Elastic Search
- AWS S3
- Jenkins CI/CD
About our Customer:
Our client provides services for traveling and bookings for the various suppliers. They have over 5000 customers in more than 25,000 locations worldwide.
Business Needs / Challenges:
- Our client wants to build a B2B and B2C platform and an admin site for configuring various things.
- Our client wants to integrate various suppliers for flight booking, hotel booking, car rental booking, tour booking, etc with the enterprise platform in one place.
- The client was looking for an easy solution for the travel agents and individual customers.
- The aim is to let users book the flights, hotel, etc services at the lowest cost possible from all the available choices.
- Our client has customers in various countries so they need localization support.
- Customers can pay their bills using their feasible methods so our client wants us to integrate various payment gateways.
- Our client wants acknowledgment and publicity/marketing functionality via mail or SMS.
- Customers can search for services in an optimized and personalized way.
- Our client wants recommendations functionality for the services.
- Our client wants sso functionality so their customer can switch between multiple sites very easily.
- Our client wants to verify and review the agent registration process and once it's approved then agents can use the functionality of the booking services.
- Our client wants us to integrate services with the Insurance provider so the customers can get travel insurance.
- Our client wants the platform highly available and scalable.
The surekha technologies engineer team had coordinated with the client to prepare a roadmap, budgetary and architectural proposal for a solution based on liferay.
- Highly faster and reusable react portlet for the front end-user experience and redux for the state management.
- Implement the liferay custom theme for the dynamic and responsive UI.
- Implement liferay JAX-RS API development for the react portlet.
- Implement a liferay service builder as business logic and persistent layer.
- Create & configure LDAP and SAML SSO Integration.
- Customize the liferay for the login, user management, etc.
- Implement OSGi module implementation for the Integration, utility, etc layer.
- Implement the localization module for localization support.
- Implement the liferay message bus for the mail service and the SMS service.
- Implement custom workflow for agent registration approval process.
- Implement & Integrate third-party payment gateway like Google Pay, PayPal for customer feasibility.
- Create & configure the elastic search for the optimized and personalized search.
- Create & configure the S3 buckets for the document store.
- Create & configure docker and Kubernetes for the highly available and scalable platform.
- Create & configure Jenkins for the continuous delivery of the project.
- UI/UX responsive design
- User registration, authentication, role-based access control, SSO
- Booking services
- Optimized search
- Payment gateway
- Highly available and scalable enterprise platform