ERP Setup For Textile Industry
Title : erp setup for textile industry
- AWS S3
- GitLab CI/CD
- Cloud - Digital Ocean
About our Customer:
- One of the largest designer garment-textile producers and suppliers in Europe.
- Having a large customer base that includes leading European fashion labels, garment makers, style bureaus, and home decoration brands.
- An international designer community that produces 100+ new prints every month.
- With the on-the-spot design, rapid prototyping in our own sample workshop, and a cloud-based supply chain coordination to produce the design to the fabric sourcing.
Business Needs / Challenges:
- Unique business flow that needs integration with multiple software and coordination for many departments and distributors for micro-factory models.
- Mobile application interface to provide an easy way for the sales team to fulfill the orders and tracking.
- Vendor and supplier portal to manage the sub-contracting supply chain.
- Hardware interfacing for fulfilling and tracking printing process per orders.
The Surekha Technologies engineers' team had coordinated with the client to prepare a roadmap, budgetary, workflow, and architectural proposal for a solution based on Odoo.
- Odoo setup on Digital Ocean cloud with CI/CD setup linked with code repository.
- Automatic data backup and restore configuration for disaster recovery.
- Odoo master configuration, implementation, and training for SALES, PURCHASE, INVENTORY, ACCOUNTING, MANUFACTURING, CRM, EMPLOYEE, TIMESHEET, PAYROLL modules.
- Report customization for all the modules (aesthetics and feature changes).
- AWS S3 integration to store large documents related to print designs.
- Customization in Odoo OOTB modules to incorporate the business workflow.
- Implemented functionality to group manufacturing orders together to trigger a workflow for all of them simultaneously.
- Custom module and portal development for supplier and vendor for subcontracting functionalities.
- Shipment tracking implementation with multiple European shipping companies.
- Android application for managing sales and sampling orders.
- Interaction with PRESTASHOP e-commerce store for fetching online orders.
- One platform for managing all business operations. Saving over 50% infrastructure and IT team costs.
- Automated end-to-end Order to deliver workflow. Decrease in 80% per order administration expense cost. Increase in profit margin because of this.
- Better customer service, external vendor coordination.