An Innovative Communication Platform for Incarcerated Individuals in the USA
Our esteemed partner is a US-based compassionate non-profit organization dedicated to encouraging connections and emotional well-being among incarcerated individuals and their loved ones since 1991. With a profound commitment to human connection, they strive to bridge the gap created by incarceration through innovative technology.
They firmly believe that meaningful communication has the potential to inspire personal growth, enhance emotional resilience, and ultimately aid in the process of reintegration into society.
Industry : Non-profit rehabilitation organization
Number of Employees : 30+
Business Needs & Challenges
- User experience: Delivering an intuitive, user-centric interface that caters to users with varying technical abilities and needs.
- Integrated payment options: Ensuring seamless transactions and automated invoicing to the user was quite challenging for you with the current application.
Our user-centric approach was to deliver an integrated application that not only enables the users to share attachments with their loved ones but also entrusts the organization to receive payments effortlessly.
We engaged with a development roadmap and implementation strategy for a recommended solution. We analyzed the needs and challenges of their existing infrastructure and proposed an integrated business application.
We crafted the user-centric architecture of the proposed business application with intuitive UI/UX designs, seamless navigation, and engaging transitions, including interactive layouts, templates, color schemes, and typography.
Aligning with design specifications and Android & iOS frameworks, we developed a mobile application with seamless functionalities and transitions. It also upholds the highest standards of data protection using the MySQL database.
We satisfactorily connected the platform with correctional facility databases to facilitate accurate inmate identification. Following quality for secure interactions, we smoothly deployed an integrated business application.
- Push notifications using OneSignal
- Seamless communication through various channels
- Parcel tracking - EasyPost
- Payment gateway integration (Braintree, Pay pal, Authorize.net)
- Automated invoicing options
- Offline data handling and sync
Technology Stack & Tools