Self service Provide self-service access to your customers so that will help them to search your knowledge base section like training videos, FAQ, tickets, etc.
Optimized productivityAutomate your email templates to answer most common responses and the expert can join during live discussion to deliver satisfactory outcome to your customers.
Workflow AutomationCreate your own SLA rules and Help-desk will take action automatically. Set priority level of the tickets so your team with stay focused on what's important.
Omni-ChannelHelpdesk executive and customers can generate tickets easily with the email, live chat, and web portal to solve the query of the customers.
Maximize YOUR productivity
- Create different teams : Make different teams & assign tickets to resolve customers' queries.
- Prioritize tickets : You can select different levels to prioritize tickets of your customers.
- Tickets tracking system : Track the time spent on every ticket and record the exact time.
- Assign tickets : The tickets will be automatically assigned to the team.
Analyze Your work
- Set your SLA rules :Create your own SLA rules based on ticket issue type, tags, and priority.
- Informative dashboard : Get a full summary of all your tickets with the dashboard.
- Customer rating :The customers can provide ratings and feedback using the customer rating system.
- Generate tickets via email : The customer can easily generate tickets by sending an email.
- Customer website form : Using the website form the customer can create tickets in case of any query.
- Leads convert :Convert your lead into tickets with a few clicks and reply to all your customer's messages.
- Live chat :Interact with your customer through live chat and instantly create tickets from the chat window.
- e-Learning :Create your own learning materials such as slides, videos, or documentation for your customers on your helpdesk page.
- Tickets closing :The customers can close their tickets from the portal and reduce the chance of misunderstanding. This will help the helpdesk team to focus on new or complex tickets.
- Help center forum : Create an FAQ section to resolve most of the common problems of your customers.