Meet our Customers
- Liferay MVC
- Spring MVC Portlet
- Headless APIs / Rest Web Services
- Liferay Service Builder
- SPA Portlet - React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Freemarker Templating
- Liferay Theme Generator
- Build Tools -Gradle, Maven, Gulp
- Docker and Kubernetes
What we provide
- Full Time/Support pack hiring
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Flexible work hours depend on the time zone
- Code delivery (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
We provide implementation services for Liferay DXP that includes architectural/system design, infrastructure setup, custom application/portlets development, theme development, upgradation, performance tuning, and training. You can find a full list of Liferay services available here.
Yes, We do provide a source code for the solution we offer. Generally, we work on a model that allows our clients to have ownership of the solution we build for them.
The cost of the developer depends on multiple factors, like the project type, complexity, engagement duration, and experience.
The minimum duration to hire a dedicated developer is for one month.
Yes, we provide free support for a limited period of time and after that you can hire liferay developer from us.